Monday 21 December 2009

My First Blog Award


Thank you to the beautiful Chelle at Chelley Bean Designs for my very first creative blogger award!

So there are some things I have to do to receive this illustrious award - some rules to keep it growing:

1. Copy picture and post on your blog (check)
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog (check)
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know (see below)
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to and link to those 7 other bloggers.

So here's my list...

1. My Dad bought me my first sewing machine when I was about 15 (using money he'd saved to by himself some new CB radio equipment!!)
2. I left home to live with my grandparents for one year when I was 12 before going to boarding school
3. I met my husband via my brother - he was one of his mates!
4. My first car (keeping with Chelle's theme) was a PURPLE morris minor (1952 model)
5. I saw the demonstration AFL game at the 1982 Brisbane Commonwealth games
6. I have NEVER had Christmas away from my parents!
7. I didn't travel overseas for the first time until I was 42!

And my creative blog inspiration list ...

1. Sara Pearcy from Sassi Photography
2. Mel from Point Shot Play
3. Jodie @ Haby Goddess
4. Tracey - I Close My Eyes...
6. Pip Prosser - love her outback family photos & scrappin'


Thanks again Chelle for selecting my blog :)

No comments: