Monday 21 March 2011

More fabric wallets

After a wonderful day at the Handmade Expo on Saturday (despite the very wet weather) I've got some more fabric wallets to share via Facebook.  Be sure to check them out there and write "SOLD" in the comments if you'd like to buy one!

While you're there (on Facebook) be sure to "like" the Made.X.Manda page to keep up to date with my market visits and new products!

As I mentioned we were at the Handmade Expo at Ipswich on Saturday and it was great to see so many people out checking out the handmade goodness even though the weather was a littel damp!  Thanks to everyone who popped in (out of the rain) to say hi to my Mum & I at the Made.X.Manda stall.


Happy customers (Kathy) checking out the fabric wallets - March Markets

I had a request for a mobile phone case with neck strap from a lovely lady who'll be back at the May markets to check out my proto-type!  Hope she likes it!

The next Handmade Expo is Saturday 16 April - hope to see you there!

No comments: