Wednesday 6 January 2010

Don't have an SLR camera...

I've had a few people asking me if I had straps suitable for other cameras - other than the SLR type camera. So I'm pleased to introduce neck straps AND wrist straps that will attach to cameras, mobile phones, handheld game consoles etc...using a nylon mobile phone strap.

Specifications for these items are:

Neck Strap - padded cotton fabric, 46cm long and 30mm wide including an 18mm keyring with a 45mm black nylon mobile phone strap attached with a 7mm jumpring. Price - $15 + postage. MADE TO ORDER.

Wrist Strap - padded cotton fabric, 19cm long and 20mm wide including an 18mm keyring with a 45mm black nylon mobile phone strap attached with a 7mm jumpring. Price - $10 + postage. MADE TO ORDER.



Please email me (scrapmanda@hotmail.com) if you are interested in placing an order for one of these straps.

No comments: